Optimizing Blogger Blogspot or Blog to Achieve Traffic.
Today I wanted to share with you some things that you could do with your blogs to better help you achieve more traffic. Depending your purpose with your blog some of these things could be helpful with that.
1) Blog Title is an important part of applying proper SEO techniques. A reminder that SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Choose a title with keywords that others might use to search with. Make sure it reflects on what your topic will be at that time too.
2) Blog Description is a significant part of a blog for Search Engine Optimization, or also known as SEO. You want your description to be appealing to visitors, and at the same time using keywords that you want to target in search engines. Remember, keywords will vary for others because it depends on what your topic will be. Some keywords that I try to use for things that pertain to my blogs, what I blog about, what I sell, and what I discuss would be like vintage, collectibles, handmade, homemade, hand altered, repurposed, upcycled, glassware, and words of use with these.
3) Comments is something that you would like to allow with all your blog posts. Allowing comments can help enhance the value of your blog post. It can also help to update your content. This will assist in helping to improve your search engine rankings.
4) Quality Content is a must for your blog success. When you are able to post quality content that people like to read it will in turn help improve the traffic to your blog. Use the keywords in your blog for topics, themes, business, etc. Staying within some kind of a rythmn helps people to be interested when they visit you, read what you have shared, and hopefully they will also comment and share things too.
5) Submit Blog to Search Engines and Directories. Submitting your blog to these things will give you a better search engine rankings as well. When I myself submit my blogs I submit my domains that are directed to them, but I also submit their blogspot url addresses they have too. It helps since people will use both url addresses to come visit.
6) Use Keywords in the Anchor Text of Links. Using keywords in the anchor text of links is of vital importance to get some of your best SEO results with. Use your primary, and secondary keywords in anchor texting of links. Again, words I generally use for me are vintage, collectibles, handmade, homemade, repurposed, upcycled, cake stand, cupcake stand, dessert pedestal stand, wedding decor, and so on. When clicking on these different keywords you will be directed to 1 of 2 shops I have items listed with. Also, keep in mind not to over due it with the keywords. Google, Bing, and the search engines see it as being over done, or an over kill which they will then ignore you. It looks like spam, and that is something all search engines try to avoid.
I hope this has helped some of you with ideas for your blog traffic. Keep in mind that this can also be helpful with your websites, and the places that you sell your treasures with. I can honestly say by doing some of these things that it does help your views for your blogs.
Thanks for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams. See you all again soon.
Very nice. I really appreciate this wonderful blog. Me and my Phoenix Social Media team finds this really really helpful.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for visiting, and so happy that I shared something that could be of use. Enjoy, good luck to you, and Happy 4th of July!!:)ReplyDelete